Deliverance...For Free...Do You Really Want It?

A cry for help arrives via a fragile electronic pathway:

Please beg God to hear my prayers….please beg God to rescue me and my wife….to answer in a powerful and clear way…Please ….I have a very hard time believing the Lord hears me…I need Him to listen….I think God hates me!

THIS IS A PLACE TO TRULY BEGIN ...THIS IS WHERE WE STAND OUTSIDE THE SILENT TOMB WE CALL OUR LIFE...THIS IS WHERE THE VOICE OF HIS BLOOD SPEAKS VOLUMES OF LOVE...THIS IS A CROSSROAD ... THIS IS WHERE PRIDE HAS TO BE STRIPPED OFF FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS - A STENCH FILLED TRASH CAN USED TO COVER OUR FILTH AND SIN (AND WE WEAR IT WELL!!!!)

We are not talking about just feeling lonely or abandoned and in need of a selfish little touch so we can brag that "we have been touched by God"...Possibly the place these words have come from is a devastating crater caused by a selfish choice for the momentary pleasure of sin. Can you sense this in you?

These words may be prompted by His Spirit's conviction of our hidden sin and His call for us to face His Love (that goes way beyond our sin).

Read the words that the Spirit carried to us through King David's devastating crater. Oh please hear the sweet Word of God!
Psalm 51 FACE YOUR SIN THEN TURN TO HIM

1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: The measure of His mercy poured through His LOVINGKINDNESS

according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. This multitude of His Tender mercy will fully erase my sinful events.

2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. Desire His thorough shower of sin cleansing.

3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. Face the truth that He knows you at your worst.

4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned , and done this evil in thy sight: Admit that the real target of your sinful actions is Him.

that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest , and be clear when thou judgest . You are threatened by His His clear and just Words.

5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. He knows you were fallen from the time of your first breath.

6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: His deepest desire is for His truth to be "soul-fast",

and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. with the deepest sercret part of you experiencing Him.

7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean : wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. His purging and washing is clean and whiter than snow.

8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice . From the crater of brokeness a song will rise.

9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. He will no longer see my sins, His blood has me covered.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. A clean heart and a right spirit are now mine.

11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU!

12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. His deliverance restores me so I can fly from the tomb with His joy full Spirit.

Do you really want it??? Do you really want it??? Do you really want it????

Jesus really wants you ...He has written your name on His hands, His feet, His brow, His side ......His scars cry His love for you.

Romans 4:4, 5 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt ,

But To him that worketh not but believeth on Him who justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Look and live!

HLFA

Jeff