Stranger in the Midst

Resting in the "Sanctuary on a small hill" in the land of the descending flow, I cast my eyes on the crowd that was gathering to partake in the self styled worshipful praise of the day. I remembered, how days not too long ago, I could stand within the assembly of worshippers in those moments of uplifted voices, and grow with anxious anticipation that that Glory of Grace heard resounding in that place would spill over and out of the sanctuary doors, down the descending steps, into the streets, into the market place and into the heart of the daily man ... BUT then it was over.

The service ended, the sound so sweet had dwindled to the buzz of personally exclusive conversation, and then carried privately within closed lips and blinder clad eyes. Those left in the streets and languishing in the market place, longing to hear the sound but too critically crippled by the destroyer, would never hear the sound of salvation and never feel the flow grace. The truth was being held captive and suppressed within the selfish excuses of those who claimed it was theirs. 

The wind blew in at that moment of my thinking, carrying with it ice and snow ... This leveled the playing field ... Winter garments would immediately be chosen to cover all mankind with my limited world of influence, and only those huddled near warm fires and warm refreshments would have the opportunity to share the glory. BUT would they? Would I? There seemed an extreme awkwardness although God had done an amazing work in our midst.

"Why art thou cast down, oh my soul? and why are thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance." Psalm 42:5

Here is a daily directive and an awesome choice for "truly alive" living - Hope in God and praise Him for the help of the personal revelation of His Face, His countenance in and on our lives. His face will shine on us in proportion to the desire we have to love those for whom He died (All). Imagine the power of lives changed by the power of his love. Imagine the power of lives changed to love Him.

"Why art thou cast down, oh my soul? And why art thou disquieted in me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." Psalm 42:11

Here is the power to support Heaven's daily directive and the awesome journey of "truly alive" living with Him: The Hope and Praise continuum from the Sanctuary empowered BY HIM -- He is the Health of our countenance and the regenerate source of His Countenance upon us.

Think about it -- The Glory revealed now rests upon us as his beloved praise makers. We are left here to live among men as Christ lived among them, and still does ... With and through us. Reckoning ourselves as part of this ministry opens up the unlimited possibilities of the personal displays of Gods open love from above and for all; and He is the source of joy unspeakable and peace that passes understanding that we get to partake in.

O precious is the flow, that makes me white as snow ... No other Fount I know ... Nothing by the Blood of Jesus.

O bountiful is that flow, spilling over so others may know ... Un-inhibited fount I know... Pouring from the Love of Jesus.

Are we a stagnant basin of held back blessing, or a conduit of continuous outpouring of His awesome grace?

It truly is our choice!

HLFA,

Jeff