What In The Prayer Blazes?

Leviticus 16:12
And he shall take a censer full of burning coals of fire from off the altar before the LORD, and his hands full of sweet incense beaten small, and bring it within the vail:
What an awesome picture of prayer!
Let's get a little allegorical, giving our connection with our Heavenly Father the full benefit of passionate faith:
(first take the time to connect a few dots ...go get your Bible and read these passages...Rev. 8:4, Rom. 8:26, Heb. 4:15 -16)

Picture in your heart the outright boldness of the love the Father has for you... because of Jesus ...Picture in your heart His passionate desire to hear your prayers, but not only hear your prayers, but answer yourprayers in such a way that you will know that the prayer was answered by Him.

The path of an answered prayer is a thing we will only fully see on the other side of the veil(Heaven) but every once and a while He lets us peek in so we become more in awe of Him.

Yesterday ...I had a day off. In the midst of this day off, I was trying to organize my newly established office. Sorting through historical documents(stuff I piled up for years), I stumbled across a letter from one of my tender-hearted teens (from a youth Ministry situation), in that letter was a source of encouragement that she thought to give me while I was going through Cancer Surgery and Chemo...(roughly 1995) I read that letter then, but something was hidden from my heart until now,.. then .... her one powerfully bold Bible passage that she held up with heart ablaze with passion and her hands dripping with mingled incense ... She claimed my healing with this passage before the Lord. She placed me in this passage to persuade God I was worth healing... She loved me before God because she felt I had caused Her to love Jesus more.

Psalm 91
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high , because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

After 16 years, I finally was able to see the Love that God had put in and through this young teen ...SHE PRAYED, HE HEALED!

Please do not misunderstand this communication:
God has caused you to love and pray for someone before His throne today...don't give up...keep praying!
God has caused someone to love and pray for you before His throne today...don't give up...He Cares!

Don't let Satan rob you of this knowledge ... AND the reason we pray is because ...
HE ever lives to make intercession for us.
Hebrews 7:25 ; Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
Wow ... glory in His Care For You!

HLFA,

Jeff