My Ache, Your Ache...UNTIL...My Blessing, Your Blessing

Just wait UNTIL your father gets home!!!
Woe ...I was going to get it, time to work on a case for my defense ....Daddy was coming and his belt would be swinging.
UNTIL ...what an ominous or blessed word?

Paul's loving commitment to the believers in the region of Galatia was extremely personal ..... UNTIL meant he was determined to stay beside them with the same determination a mother has to give birth to her long desired child.
Galatians 4:19 - My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
Restated: My little kids, I will continue to experience an ache and a life battle similiar to labor pains ...again and again... UNTIL you are allowing Jesus to take His fullest position, annointed as King, within the deepest part of You.

Until, a word to keep me still, to know that it is not over ...Until.
until
the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: ---said to those who minister to keep them going.
until I make thine enemies thy footstool ---Said to Jesus by the Father
until the time of reformation. ---Said to Israel awaiting the "change" from doing to done....a welcome to a relationship again, instead of a religion.
until He receive the early and latter rain. ---Said to the Church about Jesus Coming ...souls are still coming into the Kingdom...wait.
until the day dawn , and the day star arise in your hearts:---Said about the fullfillment of His Word in us ....IT WILL COME TO PASS.

UNTIL is my curse because my flesh is weakening(I've seen it in my Mother's dying eyes)

UNTIL is my hope because He is ever strengthening even when I can't see it...(I've heard it in my ever-living Father's Words)
1 Corinthians 2:9: But as it is written , Eye hath not seen , nor ear heard , neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

HURTING?
HOPE!
Until.

HLFA,

Jeff