God, Shaken By A Look?

(I tell myself, all I want to do is be left alone ... why can't people just leave me alone.)
AND THERE YOU ARE ...that gaze ..those eyes that reach into my soul and shake my world.
You don't flinch ...you don't bat an eye ... your expression is constant ... I can't quite figure what is really in your heart as you stare ...
Your eyes are beginning to unnerve me ...your look is beginning to unravel me at the seams ... I'm not worth your time ... I'm not worthy of your gaze.
Stop looking at me that way!
Don't you have anything better to do than to just sit there and stare at me?
How many times have we cried from a broken heart in the darkness of the night because we were convinced that no one in the universe was remotely concerned about our fears, pain, and rejection. HOLD ON A MINUTE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING!!!

One very important Premise: You are God's Child (IF you are one of those who have placed their faith in Jesus Christ, His death, burial and ressurrection to rescue them and protect them from the penalty of their sin. His blood sacrifice is the only acceptable payment for our sins -- the only payment. If you say you believe in God but don't believe in Jesus, your faith is an immence insult to the Father and doesn't count for a thing. Your faith without Christ cannot save you from the wrath of the insulted Father ... John 3:36).

and As His Child ...

He is ravished by the look of your eye, His heart beats faster for you!
Song of Solomon 4:9 - Thou hast ravished my heart , my sister, my spouse; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck.

He is overcome by your eyes,He is captured by your look!
Song of Solomon 6:5 - Turn away thine eyes from me, for they have overcome me: thy hair is as a flock of goats thatappear from Gilead.
He feels your feelings, He is broken by your broken moments!
Hebrews 4:15 - For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in allpoints tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
He has a book of remembrance and a bottle for your tears, He truly cares!
Psalm 56:8 - Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?
When those we love look at us ...you know the looks! Pain, fear, disappointment, love ....WE ARE TOUCHED; aren't we?

So much more is He!

HLFA,
Jeff