Beloved...

Beloved...O the vastness of the tearing chasm that is created in my heart when I see you struggle so. My tears veil the encouraging rays of the sun just as if a massive relentless storm was upon us. Your tears swell in a caldron of ever increasing sadness that reflects the sorrow of your countenance upon the gray sky's closing of Heaven above.

Beloved ... And, O I hear you. I truly hear you... As your words, driven by pain, cut away at the very fiber of my connected soul; and my tender Spirit, that perfectly interprets your groaning so, only magnifies your biting accusations to my hurt, while the echo of them ravages your spirit even more. Word by word ...you are shattering your hope way beyond contrite, and the roaring truth of your situation lays naked your affliction before all gazers (or so you think, and to your constant embarrassment).

Beloved... I feel every broken and shattered chord of your rain dove song. You sing as one that feels they have lost all ability to hear My voice of promise, touting that the promises are there for all others "but not for you." I watch as you fall into the restless sleep of the abandoned pilgrim.

THIS MOMENT WILL VISIT US ALL ... But be still in the night and wait for the Light of His love, His Song in the Night Season ... Be still and know that He is God, and with this knowing begin to praise and bless the Lord, who has not left you no matter how harsh your disappointment was with Him in your Season of Affliction.

In a season of intense abandon and unearthly suffering, Jesus cried ..."My God, my God ... Why hast Thou forsaken me?" But later in His suffering Jesus signed ... "Into Thy hands I commit my spirit." and cried "It is Finished!"

Psalm 16:10, 11 - "For Thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt Thou suffer Thine holy one to see corruption. Thou wilt show me the path of life: in Thy presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures evermore."

Let the truth in the midst of the Psalm soak our soul ...
Jesus: Will not leave us in a place of no return,
He not leave us without the praise of God,
He will not send us to be punished with the wicked,
He will not totally abandon us, nor exile us...
No matter how far sin degrades us... He still holds us in priceless valuation.
In Christ ... We are His "separated" "praised" "possessions"
insomuch that we will never see the pit of destruction ...
We will never experience the grave of the lost ...
He took our Hell on Him, so that we can experience the fullness of His Joy and His "evermore" pleasures.

Don't let pain grind lies into your soul that cause you to hesitate trusting God... You are His Beloved!

He is calling your name... Beloved!

Almost Merry Christmas 2017!!

HLFA,

Jeff