Hidden

"Thou art my hiding place, thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah." Psalm 32:7

It first began with a tingling sense that something disconcerting was about to happen in the Kingdom of Love. It gnawed at my already frayed sense of time leaving me a good bit off balance. I knew it was a call to pray. So I went to the hiding place.

As I approached the Throne of Grace, I noticed that there was a small crack in the base of the veil. From this small split that guarded Glory, literally, beams of light pulsed in all directions from its hidden source, enlightening different areas within my shaking world. Everything enlightened began to stabilize and clarify until all that was left shaking was my heart. So I bowed my weakened frame and left my heart vulnerable to whatever the Father would desire to tell me. I closed my eyes and waited.

This is the waiting that produces strength to soar on the currents of adversity through every passage of life. (Isaiah 40:31) The waiting brings knowing. "Knowing" with confidence the preservation of God is a work of my will's submission to the imploring of the Spirit via the power of the truth of Word of God.

Let this truth capture your devotion, if but for this moment of your need:

1. God is His Kid's Hiding place...we are hidden in Christ.

2. He preserves us with His Fidelity, His wholeness, His Character; none dare question God's Holy Song over us. His love defies the most violent oppressor and goes beyond our wildest expectations.

3. He encircles us in all the turns of our wayward direction with His Songs that will deliver us.

His thoughts are not our thoughts. His ways are not our ways. His Goodness and Mercy, that are not dependent on us, are His covering of us that spans time and eternity; there is nothing that truly compares. There is None of us that truly understand, there is None of us that truly seek after God, and by our own choosing we have all gone out of the way. We, individually and all together, have become unprofitable followers of self fulfillment.

.... "Just God" .... is never our reason for seeking ... HE KNOWS THIS HUMAN FLAW and yet doesn't chide us, leave us nor forsake us ... He just continues to call us. His call of Love (whish is for who believe, and for all time) , keeps us within his Ever encircling testimonial cries, his redounding voices of victory, and his omniscient songs of deliverance.

PROOF: The Cross of Christ... He died for us, He arose for us, He calls for us, and He is coming for us!

"Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy all ye upright in heart." Psalm 32:11

Live loud in the Victory of His Love and Compassion for you,

All is well because Jesus is my growing "All in All."

HLFA,
Jeff