Beloved

David(Beloved) - This morning, the Lord woke me up (via a cat crying at my door to be fed) - I went to bed last night, kinda knowing the direction that I was to search the Word (that's where it really starts each week). My intentions were to make breakfast for the family while popping open "Studylight" to look at the Word ... The iPad opens and here you are. I love you brother.

My emotions had to handle three deaths this week and one was a funeral that I officiated. Andrew Larson, Kenneth High, Keith Emerson -- A son, a Dad and a Star ---Two were sadly rumored as suicide(the Son and the Star) and one was old (the Dad and the funeral). These interjections of grief played heavily upon my heart and the hearts of many others of tender spirit. {O there are some dark places that men should not have to go, too often!}

Maybe I am wrong to presume that God truly speaks to us, but I will not deny my illusion for it draws me so close to the God of the human condition that I desire and long for Him daily. There is a trip switch in my life though, that quenches my joy ever so quickly ... My anger with doctrinal error is intense; and my brokenness and love for the "Church at large" is a constant breaking.

Why is it that those who will march against the murder of innocent babies, with the same lifestyle, drive the fallen to self murder. They may not have intended this end for the fallen brother or sister, but by robbing the offender of true hope and shackling them with unbearable guilt and shame, and then shunning them from a "center" of love's redemption, what were thy thinking? What did they think would happen?... O I could scream!!! All in the name of church discipline??? Sounds like an ego trip for those who long to Lord over God's heritage...

I must write, though it may only settle in the dust of the archives of the wind. BUT the wind blows where it desires and we know not -- such is the Spirit. God gave our family an amazing gift at the onset of each of our walks with Christ - the undeniable truth of the eternal security of the believer based on the New Birth from Above (and if that wasn't enough He adopts us also). This truth is universal in scripture and truly liberates the sin oppressed soul; but there are those who feel the need to regulate grace, strengthen grace by mandating additional effort and proclaiming additional penalty, possibly with the intentions of controlling and protecting the existence of purity in the faith community?

These "Leaders of Righteousness" will constantly throw away the keys that unlock old shackles and develop more emotionally motivated means of dragging the souls of men into despair. Their intentions may appear to be noble to those who prefer not to be bothered with the growth pains of the "outcast"; but if there would happen be a visit from Jesus at their woeful gatherings it might result in over turned tables and teachers fleeing from the scourging of the Master.

If the truth will set us free ... What are these doctrines that bind, depress, cast-away, and leave us with a "Death choice"? These doctrines are not of my God. If a man will sing "I once was found but now am lost, from sight to now I can't see" --- he has been taught a song from Hell, not from the Savior.

Psalm 18:1-19 " I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. 2.The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. 3. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. 4. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. 5. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. 6. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears. 7. Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth. 8. There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it. 9. He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet. 10. And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind. 11. He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies. 12. At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire. 13. The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire. 14. Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them. 15. Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils. 16. He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters. 17. He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me. 18. They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay. 19. He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me." (Read on for even more encouragement --- You are the object of His Rescue!)

My God rescues ... What about you?

HLFA,

Jeff

PS - Quit trying to convince men of Sin, Righteousness and Judgment --that is the Spirit's work and it is perfect. Do your part believer - LIVE LOVING JESUS AND OTHERS ...OPENLY!

PSS - oh by the way -- forgiveness is not a sincere spouting of words to make us all feel better -- it is a support system that we commit to for the sake of the fallen and offended; Support that is offered until the "Day breaks and the shadows flee away".

PSSS - Forgiveness for the forgiven is not an option.