Will I Come

"If it is You say ...Come...I will come." O to truly grasp who we are in Christ, knowing Him intimately, and understanding the "Authority" He has gifted us... We would rush to His opening opportunities to conquer and rescue those fading away amidst the Kingdom of Darkness; those who have "fallen among thieves" ... Bringing them to wholeness..."Shalom"..found only in a deepening and fully dependent walk with Jesus in the Kingdom of His Marvelous Light.

The Storm was threatening and the flight was experiencing the threat, As the winds began to rattle the jet cabin (and no one even dared to ignore the "fasten seat belt" sign), I began to pray...the winds calmed immediately(the Darkness whispered "It's just a fluke of your imagination"; and of course my flesh surrendered; but my spirit soared in unbounded joy and gratitude).

We will not fully realized what we are nor what we will be - but we have been promised authority in our "becoming" as Sons of God. Let not the enemy whisper ..."helpless" - "powerless" - "defeated" - WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS , through Jesus Christ our Lord! The true test and demonstration of power is in our struggle for the needs of others ... those "fallen among thieves".

Prayer: Now I break, now I cry for my brother, my sister... for he or she has fallen among thieves. And with this sigh, my heart is lifted to Thee. Let Love's abundant redemption blow into my brother's and sister's torrid and sordid dimensions of sin's ravaging deception. Break the chains that have bound them and the veil of guilt that covers their eyes. Similiar to the deliverance of the Maniac of the Gadarenes, bring him home once again to Thy love and Thy family. O please Jesus, Amen.

We may ache because of the limitations of the flesh, but intercessory prayer moves us nearer to God as His active rescue is already in place. Does God want my brethren bound in this iniquity? NO! I have two choices - AVOID: by analyzing, judging, and then justifying my pathetically weak offering of nothing; or ACTIVATE: knowing that my flesh has a pathetically weak offering, I turn to the power of the Almighty and thrust my faith into His infinitesimal love and resources for His rescue of my family.

It is not for me to label my brother or sister as fallen, lost or found, but for the scraping of the potsherd ...my brethren's only resource is also mine .. the Grace and Mercy of God. My God is sufficient, willing and able to deliver us.

Search our hearts Lord and wash away the stains that we judge through. Pull us close to Thy side so we can hear the words of your rescue. Amen!

To all who are facing deep and threatening wind or water - He is saying "Come to me!" all we need to do is "Come,............. I will!"

HLFA,

Jeff