God's Heart Will Take You to the Cliff

I hope you are one of those folks who just ache to know Him.
One of those alien-like wanderers who see God's mercy in everything.

We read about David and God's statement in Acts 13:22 about David's positioning of himself in relationship to God's Heart...
"David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfill (5692) all my will."

Quit staring at the fallen giant, the adulterous affair, the murder...
Quit staring at the bloody hands and the "chilled body" end.

Get out of your religious condescending comfort zone...stop judging to condemn and start delivering...start rescuing...start loving.

Your times of personal disappointments and suffering are an opportunity to hear the call "position yourself under my heart...there are bigger things at stake."

Jesus...sharing the truth of His own rescuing character in the synagogue of His own home town; stirs the crowd to carry Him to the edge of a cliff. The purpose of the crowd?...End the madness.
(Anytime you walk beneath the Heart of God...you will be misunderstood...FEAR NOT HE IS THERE).
Prophetically speaking - David revealed the character of God in Psalm 71 by the descriptions of His protection...look...think...be amazed at your God.

Psalm 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, (Be thou my Cliff Dwelling Place)
whereunto I may continually resort (where into I may perpetually come and go)
thou hast given commandment to save me; (you have commanded "everything" to deliver me)
for thou art my rock and my fortress. (for You are my "Cliff" and my stronghold of victorious supply)

He will take you to the Cliff...you will find refuge there ... He is There.
Desire to be beneath His heart, He desires you there.

HLFA,

Jeff