RED ALERT No Not Just Facebook / Heartbook

Facebook is such an amazing source to find and connect with folks,
It has actually connected me with folks I've been praying for, for years;

BUT it is so weird to pull it up and blush because of the ignorance of the perception of those that are doing the input or the entries. Just like the people who will drive down the highway picking their noses with absolutely no inhibition because they think no one sees them; so, personal, crude and gross comments fly without the understanding that the "comments" can be seen by all. I almost hate to pull up Face book because I get to SEE things written by folks I know that are revealing things I didn't want to know about the folks I know. OH well! No biggie, time will probably wipe it away. Can't quite figure how to juggle people that lack social grace...that will brow beat...lip whip...tongue lash...gossip...slander and strip others of their dignity.
Hey Jesus lovers!! R I S E UP !
1. Before you write -- consult your Editor and Chief.
Psalm 19:14 - Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in the sight, my Strength and my Redeemer.
2. Before you talk to anyone else about a heart ache --- PRAY
Psalm 56:8 - Thou tellest (The Lord has the details, the accurate account ...peering all the way into the affairs of our heart) my wanderings: (He knows our aimless fugitive like wanderings, our shaking, our breaking, our grieving) put Thou my tears into Thy bottle: are they not written in Thy book? (this bottle and this book are His for the cherishing, His for the keeping, in His Care).
3. Reach out to love and bring value to the offender.
Mathew 5: 44 - But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

THESE ARE THE ENTRIES THAT CAN CHANGE ETERNITY. THESE ARE THE ENTRIES THAT MATTER...
Enter them in God's "Heartbook" and then copy and paste,or download ... if you like into Facebook.

"Be good to someone today because everyone is having a tough time" (Sign off from Dr. Jack Hyles).

HLFA,

Jeff