The Other Room - Beyond

I had a dream I could fly ...I would just take a deep breath, hold it and begin to float into the air ...If I did a little run and jump prior to the deep breath, I could put distance on the flight. It was awesome in the dream ...but didn't work at all once I was awake. Somewhat disappointed as a child, but the older I get I realize the power of being human, really human... In Christ.

Do you know something ???....there is a great gift to be found in our limitations as humans... REALLY.

One of Satan's biggest rip-offs is when he nudges us to believe we can magically do the impossible (this is incredibly tempting for some).

Another masterful lie that feeds our need for pity ...is that we have less potential than someone else ...comparisons kill dreams quicker than anything.

LET'S KEEP IT SIMPLE
Do not be something you are not.- that would make you a fake! Do not try to do the truly impossible.. you would have to fake it.
Be grateful for you ...God made you for full fellowship with Him in Christ ...Your limitations keep you trusting and reaching for Him.
BUT ... Use your limitations to the fullest. HUH?
I did not say.. do not dream: For dreams allow for new possibilities....................... but not impossibilities.

The impossible is God's department and He is wise enough to know when it is time to reveal it to us.
Ezekiel 36:26 - A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you:
and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh,
and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Do you have a tough time with perfect people? God does too ... He resists the proud but gives grace to the humble.

The most awesome thing about our God, while on this Earth, he spent time with the unremarkable of this world. He loved the unremarkable of this world.

My prayer is that the most remarkable thing about me would be my devotion to Jesus, and the things that might be considered remarkable about me by others would be one more avenue of service to others in the King most remarkable ... Jesus. Go ahead and fly ... preferably Southwest or some other air line .... and love others while you go!

HLFA,

Jeff