There is Always a Way Out!

"Character" has been defined as: "doing right by reflex".
Don't you just hate those Movies and TV shows where the camera plays the villian, and sneaks up on the hero in the shadows,( while the music is queing you but not the Hero that he is about to GET IT) and then womps him over the head with a gun or weird object that comes out of mid-air?

I just want to rip off the front of the TV screen, reach in, grab the hero and shake the living daylights into him.

"Hey stupid! Can't you see what I see?"

Then I realize this is the way most of my life rolls ...the more independent I grow from fellowship ...the further I move away from a potential rescue by a brother or sister; And the more anemic my personal ministry becomes because I put myself out of reach to rescue.

Have ever noticed that it is so much easier to sin when (you think) no one is watching.

2 Corinthians 6:14: Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? Fellowship with Believers.
Ephesians 5:11: And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.Fellowship in Spiritual ventures.

1 John 1:6-7 :If we say that we have fellowship with him,
and walk in darkness,
we lie , and do not the truth: Fellowship with Him NOT sin.
But if we walk in the light,
as he is in the light,
we have fellowship one with another,
and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. This is the way out!

Remember, Although Character is doing right by reflex ...your fellowship has a big part in developing your character...."Love one another!"

HLFA,

Jeff